What do you think? Is it time to go back to my healthy recipes? I saw in Pinterest a recipe of Tofu Tacos that made me having cravings all night. So I remake the recipe to make my raw taco salad bowl (you can change the tortilla for lettuce wraps). Now that I’m back in London I’m eating a salad every day… but it’s boring eating the same salad every day! I’m mixing and discovering new flavours… You need to try this Tacos!! Easy, fast, cheap and healthy!!
I didn’t tell you about the Sour Cream… if you never tried it: IT’S THE BEST!!!
How can I do a Cashew Sour Cream?:
- Soaking the cashews during the night before with water, salt and garlic powder.
- Rinse and drain the cashews .
- Add the cashews into your food processor or blender with 1/2 lemon juice and 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Blend until smooth.
Let’s go with the Taco Recipe!
- 5 heads of broccoli
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Pepper
- Red onion
- Mexican Tortilla Wrap (bowls, corn, wheat, lettuce…)
- Flax Seed
- Just cut as much veggies you like! If you love sweetcorn as much as me, feel free to use a lot! If you love cherry tomatoes just cut them all and add them into your tacos. And if you want… change the veggies if you prefer others!
- To prepare the broccoli cut it into small pieces or add them into the food processor to make broccoli rice.
- Smash your avocado with a fork.
- Decore your tacos: by colors, by layers, by size… you can choose! And to finish don’t forget to add your favorite seeds!